2023 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Road Closures and Safety Information
In cooperation with our cross-sector safety partners, Titan Security is monitoring the events around the 2023 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle, set to be held on Sunday, March 26. The following streets will be closed to traffic between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. as runners pass through the area:
- Columbus Dr. from Roosevelt Rd. to Grand Ave.
- Grand Ave. from Columbus Dr. to State St.
- State St. from Grand Ave. to Wacker Dr.
- Wacker Dr. from State St. to Washington Blvd.
- Washington Blvd. from Wacker Dr. to State St.
- State St. from Washington Blvd. to Jackson Blvd.
- Jackson Blvd. from State St. to Franklin St.
- Franklin St. from Jackson Blvd. to Harrison St.
- Harrison St. from Franklin St. to Michigan Ave.
- Michigan Ave. from Harrison St. to Roosevelt Rd.
- Roosevelt Rd. from Michigan Ave. to Columbus Dr.
DuSable Lake Shore Dr., Ida B. Wells Dr. and N. Michigan Ave. will remain open.
No parking will be allowed on these streets starting at 1 a.m. on Sunday, March 26. Vehicles that are not removed from the street by that time will be ticketed and towed.
There will be rolling street closures within Grant Park beginning Thursday, March 24, through Monday, March 27. Grant Park will be closed to all vehicle traffic from 6 a.m. on Saturday, March 25, to approximately 3 p.m., on Sunday, March 26.
To view a full map of the route for the Shamrock Shuffle, please visit the link below.
Click here for the Shamrock Shuffle race route
Safety Tips Near/During Large Events
- If you see something suspicious, report it
- Carry water and stay hydrated
- Choose a landmark to meet at in case you are separated from your group
- Utilize the buddy system
- Remain alert and be observant of surroundings
- Leave any valuables at home
- Do not jump any barricades
- Secure handbags and wallets
- Stay calm and pleasant
- Follow your own instincts
- Leave yourself room to move quickly
As always, if you “See Something, Say Something.” For life-threatening emergencies, call 911. To report suspicious activity, call 855-RPRT-2-S4 (855-777-8274).
About Titan Security Group
Titan launched in 1994 with a vision for a better way to provide security services to the Midwest. Today, Titan is one of the largest security companies in North America, scheduling approximately 120,000 hours per week, employing more than 3,600 security staff, and have enjoyed over 29 consecutive years of successfully serving our clients across a wide range of industries. Titan delivers results to clients through flexible, customized security solutions, and superior customer service. The Titan approach combines traditional security staffing with electronic security systems to provide integrated and efficient, customized security solutions from a single source.